Friday 2 May 2014

HOWDY MY FRIENDS, FANS AND FELLOW BLOGGERS?

It feels greet to be back and able to impart my insight, once again to all of you good people. Whilst I locked myself in hibernation, to deal with the effects of the love that joined eternity, leaving me to deal with the new knowledge of advancing my mind in unity with Mind Eternal, I have emerged a new person, reinvigorated in a new and deep- seated knowledge of my higher mind over the lower.
Long gone are the days when I used to regard my ego as a part of my spirituality. I have instead come to the understanding that perception is limited to the lower self which has made the ego that want to take dominion and take the seat of my spirit.
Initially, I thought that I had to put on a very brave, but intense fight to slay this lie, but have come to the vital understanding of the simplicity of ignoring this evil in embracing the All Loving Spirit that is our counselor as well as our helper, who leads us to the Eternal Knowledge of Truth.
Then understood I the beauty contained in the vital realization of my oneness with the Universal Spirit of All Life in God the Father.
This is the knowledge that many find through meditating on the Word of God. It is also what others call 'seeing with the minds eye.' But this is simply enabling one to concentrate one's mind on higher things, as Apostle Paul would have it.
It is becoming one with Eternity, which is the taking and wearing of our spiritual garment also referred to as immortality.
Immortality is not progressive, as it is not limited in time and space- it is not a continuum. It is the forever now- the eternal present.
It therefore make sense to know that we shall not have our immortality at a time in the future. We already have it. It is here now with us, just as worldly and heavenly lives are here with us. The kingdom of God is within you.
The knowledge of the kingdom of God being within us is only understood by our knowledge of  mind.
This mind is another world of the spirit, just as the physical world is a real world of the physical.
We do not embrace this spiritual world as a real world because of the fear instigated into our consciousness by our ego.
But if we are to engage brevity and allow our mind to venture into this frontier, through the vital realization that fear is nothing but the luck of brevity, we then become invincible. We also become endowed with the unalterable joy of our true sonship in the kingdom of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment