Thursday 22 May 2014

MY SECRET ON THE JOGGING REVEALED

Based on the immense interest I have found in your response on good wishes to my selfie half marathon run to Ruaka this coming Sunday, which forms the basis of the strength of your response on fb, a measure of your resolve to encourage in the best way you can, I must admit that it has reinvigorated my aspirations in cultivating on the drive behind my actions.
And now since you have proved such wonderful friends whom I may confide in, I must share with you that the resolves to do  all I do at age 50+ is based on an upcoming book am writing on 'Mind.' This book aims to expose the mind as the 'Garden of Eden' and shows how to utilize it to achieve anything we may desire, through some immutable laws of cause and effect.
It is set to show how we can awake our higher selves to reconnect with our sonship in reclaiming our regrafted position in our immortality with the Eternal.
I have, in the process of using my spirit within me, realized the potent power that I possess inside of me.
I use this power to show that I can achieve anything I aspire for while in the process awaking ever more to the real life based in my mind to project myself in the physical reality that we are all familiar with.
In other words, am reliving the book. Am walking the talk in this book. Am demonstrating that you can preach water and drink water.
Am showing how it is that heaven is within me and learning, through demonstration how I can live in this heaven whilst here on earth; for if am immortal, my immortality is not in the future as immortal is out of time.
The book demonstrate that we all have our immortality with us but fails to utilize it.
It guides us through, to the understanding of our brains- the most complex object in the universe, also referred to as the universe between our ears.
It opens us to a new frontier in understanding how this object of indescribable wonder (the brain) is but just a seat of the mind and that this mind is our consciousness that gives us our reality through our thinking ability.
The book gets more interesting in that it touches on the almost forbidden topic on the actual Garden of Eden, ie, whether it is physical, which would mean it is temporary or whether it is spiritual, which means it is eternal.
And now that the secret is out, just watch out for the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment