Sunday 6 July 2014

I WOKE UP INSIDE MY SLEEP AS I SLEPT

I woke up inside my sleep as I slept,
Only to find out that it was in the sleep that I was really awake.
Though I walked yet I did not walk,
Though I perceived but not in the sense I had known before.
Yet woke I, like one who focused his mind
On higher things.
Then all became as clear as a piece of glass
Cleared of the obscuring mist.
The awakening was of the mind,
Which had suppressed the physical to slumber;
For the two could not obtain dominion
Simultaneously.
Yet the mind reigned supreme, always.
The Spirit of Christ in me; Immortal
In Eternity,
Timeless in both the present and future;
The Past buried in the lowest depth.
The Spirit of Christ, the sonship I am.
Dressed in royal robe the Spirit of Christ;
 With the signet ring; the Mind of Christ.
Eternally hidden with Christ in God; Took
I the rightful position the sonship I Am.
And now I live in the real world within,
The world of mind; the world of cause.
Immortal being in a mortal body.

No comments:

Post a Comment