Friday 8 November 2013

INSIGHTS ON PRINCIPLES OF SUCCESS



INTRODUCTION:

I believe that everyone aspires for greatness. I also believe that everyone aspires to leave a positive mark in life and to impact on a life before taking an exit into eternity. However, it is true that a lot of people leave this world before they have made a mark and before they have realized their dreams or achieved their goals.
So the big question is, what is it that these people who do not realize their dreams fail to do. In equal measure, what is it that those who succeed in achieving their goals do that the rest do not do.
Another question is, the bible says that God is not a respecter of persons, yet some people appear to achieve their dreams with ease, others take years to achieve while others do not achieve their goals at all.
Research has shown that only 5% of the people achieve their self actualization. 10% are comfortable but not yet there. 85% do not achieve their dreams at all.
So, how do we justify that God is not a respecter of persons if He blesses some and not others.
But supposing someone told you that your failure to achieve has nothing to do with God, but that it has everything to do with yourself?
If someone told you that the tools for success to become anything you would want to be is within your reach; that it is in fact within you.
How would you react to this? To be honest, this would not be something new. We are constantly told by our pastors in churches, by motivational writers in books and magazines as well as motivational speakers in seminars etc this very same thing. But there is something very crucial that all these people fail to do. They fail to tell you in plain language, or in black and white, how to tap into this potential that lays dormant within you.
You would agree with me that after all you have heard for many years from people as well as books, which tells you that you are born a winner and that you can succeed, you would not be too anxious to pay them much attention.
Yet there are people who have claimed that their lives have changed after reading a certain motivational book or listening to a certain motivational speaker. Still a lot of people pay a lot of money to attend such seminars.
So what is it that triggers the few whose lives are changed after such seminars or after reading a particular book?
Are there really a set of principles that can aid anyone to the realization of their dreams and goals in life. If there are such set of principles, are they ethical. Are they in line with our faith?
But what would you do if I told you that I have principles which are tailor made for your success. If I told you that there is a system that you can follow to realize any goal and dream you set for yourself?
These are the issues that I am dealing with and questions that I aspire to answer in all my books.
But I also want to share some of the insights with you my readers on my blogspot. So be on the lookout. I encourage you to visit my blog page on a regular basis for these insights.

1 comment:

  1. True story, this man is my inspiration,, when he set up his first company, me and Dennis worked for him, he define hard work and dedication. I truly believed everything that he say

    ReplyDelete