Wednesday 27 November 2013

MY 3D TECHNOLOGY DISCOVERY




Last Sunday, the 24th of November 2013, I was seated in my apartment, in the evening, working on  my computer. I decided to visit my blogspot and go through my latest post. As the page was opening, the background of my home page came up and it took a bit of time to load the post. The background is an image of neurons of the human brain which have thought forces showing as red dots, representing electrical signals, inside each neuron.
As I gazed in this image, I accidentally adjusted my eyes and stayed my focus on these neurons. All of a sudden, I realized that the neurons were now showing in 3D technology.
I could not believe that suddenly I was watching the most beautiful 3D image in my life, without the aid of the 3D TV and the 3D special goggles. My laptop is an old HP ProBook 4310s that I have had for many years.

I realized that if I looked at the pictures in a certain way, they would become viewable in 3D. I am a fun of this 3D technology and whenever am in the UK, you cannot remove me from a 3D channel.
I quickly went to my pictures saved in my laptop and using the same adjustments of my eyes and voila,  I could view all the pictures I have ever taken in 3D. This was the most amazing thing to happen to me.
I then went into the internet and I could see all the photos of my friends in 3D. I went to youtube and the same thing was happening with TV as well as videos.
This is when I realized that I had stumbled upon one of the most amazing discoveries of our time. Come to think of it, people are paying thousands of dollars to purchase 3D TV sets plus special goggles to view movies as well as images in 3D and still its not all channels you can watch in 3D, yet here I am with just an adjustment of my eyes and brain, enjoying this wonderful technology at no cost at all.
I am yet to understand how to explain these adjustment so that other people can benefit from this new discovery but it is utterly, utterly amazing.
This is a new dimension in my understanding of the power of the mind. The images especially of a photograph taken appear frozen in time, but depending on the pixels of the camera used and the professionalism of taking the photo, the result is just amazing. When watching these in 3D, its like you are there but watching these from a window. It makes especially videos to appear live as if you are watching the whole thing from an adjacent window.

4 comments:

  1. I have not had time to experience it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a way I am able to aim focus on the image and condition my mind and voila...Am yet to find a way of being able to describe it so that people can open up their mind to this technology powered by the power of the mind KwN

      Delete
  2. There is a way I am able to aim focus on the image and condition my mind and voila...Am yet to find a way of being able to describe it so that people can open up their mind to this technology powered by the power of the mind KwN

    ReplyDelete
  3. The key is concentration of the mind. I realize that when am focusing on the image with my eyes to get the 3D the image my I automatically set my concentration to 100%. It's like I immerse myself totally into the image. My whole attention is engulfed into the image, and its like am in there, inside the image. At this point, my concentration is totally undivided.

    ReplyDelete